Go Ye Ministries
Roger and Lois Nebergall Go Ye Ministries
2131 Carlisle Castle Dr. 4026 Morningside Dr.
New Braunfels, TX 78130 New Braunfels, TX 78132
(830) 214-7710 (830) 515-5960
- Annotated Biography: 1965-1973: Lois taught School in the New Tribes Mission School in Bolivia (Tambo).
- 1973, July: Roger & Lois met.
- 1973, December: Roger & Lois married.
- 1974, January – 1978, June: New Tribes Mission training
- 1978, Summer: Left for Bolivia, South America; lived in the village of San Buenaventura, in the Department of La Paz, Bolivia until furlough
- 1978-1982: Did church planting and support ministry
- 1983-1984: Lived with Ayore tribe in Eastern Bolivia doing economic and community development
- 1984-1987: Taught in school for missionaries’ children in Tambo, Bolivia
- 1987-1988: Pastored a small, newly established church in Lake Isabella, California.
- 1988-1990: Served in Chihuahua, Mexico teaching in another New Tribes Mission school
- 1990: Left NTM 1990 – 2005: Roger Served as Hospital Chaplain with Hospital Chaplain's Ministries of America (now Healthcare Chaplain's Ministries of America) in various hospitals in Southern California.
- 2005-2007 Joined Go Ye Ministries and moved to Guadalajara, Mexico to assist with a small church plant
- 2007 - Returned to the U.S. to help care for Lois' mother Roger & Lois currently reside in New Braunfels, Texas. Roger's ministry continues by serving as a Chaplain in the jail system and teaching evangelism classes in their home church (Fellowship Bible Church). Lois continues to teach children, helping them become established in basic, elementary skills so that they may enjoy their educational years with confidence. She has recently taught home school children, private school classes, and has mentored home school mothers.